Every year the biggest stars in country music come to Brownsville. We’re here to help you get the most out of your visit to the Bi-Mart Willamette Country Music Festival.
The 2017 Bi-Mart Willamette Country Music Festival will be held August 17 – 20 on a beautiful piece of Oregon farmland three miles east of Brownsville.
Brownsville welcomes WCMF fans to enjoy the small-town hospitality of downtown Brownsville!
A free daytime shuttle will take you from the festival site to the historic town of Brownsville.
In Brownsville, you can sample the local restaurants and pubs; shop for local artisan souvenirs or one-of-a-kind antiques; take a self-guided tour of filming sites from the classic ’80s movie “Stand By Me;” and explore the pioneer history of Brownsville, one of the oldest towns in Oregon.
Brownsville and Linn County are full of things to do while you’re waiting for showtime at the festival. Click here for ideas to help you decide what to do during your trip to Brownsville.
Frequently asked questions:
How can I get from Brownsville to the WCMF site?
- The WCMF is held on a private farm three miles outside of town. To get to the festival in the evening, your best option is to drive and purchase a parking pass from the WCMF organization. Need a ride? Hook up with other WCMF fans and share a ride via Zimride.
Where can I stay while attending the festival?
- Contact the festival directly for information on camping at the site. There are also other great places to stay nearby.
- The Brownsville House is a beautiful bed and breakfast located in the heart of historic downtown Brownsville.
- The C.J. Howe Vacation Loft is an upstairs vacation loft in a historic downtown building.
- Pioneer Park offers scenic camping spots for tents or RVs next to the peaceful Calapooia River.
- For additional Linn County camping, hotel, and motel options, check out the listings at the Albany Visitors Association.
Got more questions about the country music festival in Brownsville? Call us at 541-928-0831 or e-mail email@example.com.
As a Community Partner you can simply show your support or you can offer Festival attendees special values at your business during the event and/or year round. These are great opportunities to promote your business and drive extra traffic to your store or location. Create a partnership with the community that promotes your business, build community involvement and help make the Festival a success.
Your partnership includes a listing in our community section on the Festival’s community section and in our electronic program.