24th Annual Brownsville Antique Faire
August 5, 2017
Pioneer Park, Brownsville
The Brownsville Antique Faire is a one-day outdoor show held in a tree-shaded park alongside the Calapooia River. The Faire draws antique dealers, collectors and browsers from the entire Willamette Valley. More than 50 vendors sell their antiques and collectibles at the event.
- Items for sale include vintage trunks, rustic furniture, depression glass, linens, jewelry and much more.
- Food will be available for purchase during the event and music will fill the park during the day.
- An antique car show and poultry swap will also be occurring during the event.
Interested in selling at the 2017 Brownsville Antique Faire?
- Booths are 10 ft. by 20 ft and are $60 per booth.
- Click here for a map of booth spaces at the Antique Faire
- You may download a 2017 Antique-Faire-Vendor-Form Please fill it out send it, along with a check, to:
Brownsville Chamber of Commerce | PO Box 161 | Brownsville, OR 97327
- Or, click to fill out the form and submit your responses online. (*Please note that invoicing on PayPal may not reflect the 2017 date. However, your payment will be recorded correctly.)
- Click the button below to pay for a booth using PayPal.
Questions? E-mail email@example.com or call Joe at 541-223-3397 (Please limit phone calls to Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.)