24th Annual Brownsville Antique Faire
August 5, 2017
Pioneer Park, Brownsville
The Brownsville Antique Faire is a one-day outdoor show held in a tree-shaded park alongside the Calapooia River. The Faire draws antique dealers, collectors and browsers from the entire Willamette Valley. More than 50 vendors sell their antiques and collectibles at the event.
- Items for sale include vintage trunks, rustic furniture, depression glass, linens, jewelry and much more.
- Food will be available for purchase during the event and music will fill the park during the day.
- An antique car show will also take place during the event.
Interested in selling at the 2017 Brownsville Antique Faire?
- Booths are 10 ft. by 20 ft and are $60 per booth.
- Click here for a map of booth spaces at the Antique Faire
- You may download a 2017 Antique-Faire-Vendor-Form. Please fill it out send it, along with a check, to:
Brownsville Chamber of Commerce | PO Box 161 | Brownsville, OR 97327
Insurance disclaimer: Completion of this application and payment of the booth fee confirms you will hold harmless the City of Brownsville and the Brownsville Chamber of Commerce for responsibility or liability of any injury, damage, or financial loss to body or property. The same applies to the online payment and application option.
Instructions for online form submission and payment
Once you have submitted your form online, you may pay via PayPal by using the payment below. (*Please note that invoicing on PayPal may not reflect the 2017 date. However, your payment will be recorded correctly.)
Please do not pay online without using the online form, as we will have no way of tracking your personal preferences about booth quantity or space.
Questions? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call Joe at 541-223-3397 (Please limit phone calls to Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.)